Pellet fuel supply systems
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Fuel supply complex is intended for receiving, storing and supplying solid bulk fuel in an automated mode.
FEED LINE ADVANTAGES:
- maximum automation of the fuel composition;
- presentation of a wide range of fuels;
- ensures uninterrupted fuel supply to the boiler room;
- time-tested technological solutions;
- low power consumption (up to 5-10 kWh at full load).
- eliminate the influence of the human factor;
- to increase the reliability and predictability of the operation of heat generating equipment (boiler room or heat generator);
- reduce maintenance costs.
- from the receiving hopper the fuel DELIVERS to the storage hopper using a bucket elevator (vertical bucket conveyor);
- LOADED fuel into the storage hopper through the upper loading opening along the fuel line;
- FUEL SUPPLY IS DISCONNECTED when the storage hopper is loaded to the maximum level – the automatic system is triggered;
- FUEL IS DELIVERED TO THE BOILER ROOM (operational hopper of heat generating equipment) from the lower discharge opening of the storage hopper, equipped with an electric valve, by means of a screw conveyor;
- MAXIMUM AUTOMATION OF WORK is provided by the fuel control panel.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.